Friday, July 17, 2009

Goodbye Home Sweet Home (and vehicles)


Our house closed escrow on Friday, July 10 and Mike sold his truck the same day. (My Toyota sold 2 days prior.) Mike sold his truck to a gentleman that he met at our garage sale weeks earlier! (The man was up in Paradise from southern California visiting his daughter and had to fly back up to get the truck once he gathered his financing together.) While Mike was picking up his buyer at the airport in Sacramento I was cleaning the house and closing up shop. Gregory was down the street getting the kitty acclimated so I had some time in the house alone. I sat and thought about all of the memories it held and thought I might have a good cry. Though the tears lingered just behind my eyeballs they never came. I guess I'm ready for our next step, the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment